Sunday, October 03, 2010

My VERY Happy 5th Anniversary!

I haven't been feeling like blogging for a very long time already.
But thanks to yaya, I have to.
And on account of his effort and sweetness, try to finish reading ya?
As many of you know, our anniversary lies on 01 October.
This year, I thought it's been made known long ago that my only present would be the more- than- enough- expensive Burberry tote. If you haven't heard of the story, let me tell you.
There was this day when I was working with yaya at Central. And we saw this girl with a Burberry tote. He started asking me if I really liked the bag and all. So, I asked if he's buying it for me.
And yes, there goes my surprise.
He has yet to collect the bag from his friend btw.

And so, we have been thinking how to celebrate this special day.
Cos yaya thinks that 5 years have been kinda a milestone already.
So, we ought to have some kind of special celebration.
Thought of several, but non works.

End up, as usual we went to Malaysia yesterday.
However, yaya's been teeling me that he wants to bring me out to this special other place after that. But because it's very late already, he disclosed that it's Marina Barrage which he plans to bring me to.
Finally, we didn't go anywhere and decided that his room is it.

He asked me to sit down, took out his iPAD and started his "Q&A" session.
First Q: "When is our anniversary date?"
(Who doesn't know? And so, I was awarded my first prize.)
Second Q: "How many times have we celebrated our anniversary?"
(Well, you think he knows? So, he just gave the prize. HAHA.)

It turned out to be 2 pieces of Shiseido mud masks.


Next Q: "Name 3 nicknames you have for me."
(Correct! And I was awarded a big box.)
Q: "3 things you like about me."
(Another big box awarded!)
Last Q: "List 3 occassions when I really made you touched."
(One big box, again!)
Opened up and...
TADAH!
Seaweeds! Cos I've been loving this "Triple-M" chilli seaweed and he specially bought many other different flavours for me to munch on.
But, we didn't know that they taste totally different from what we used to have!
HAHA.
Next on, he said it was end of our "Q&A" session.
Proceeding to part 2- playing games.
First game: 乌龟乌龟跳
Second game: 海带拳
Last game: Five Ten
And for every round I win, I would be awarded a small pack stored in this box below.

Initially, he gave me pack by pack.
And cos he feels that it would take us very long before I receive everything, he gave me 3 packs at each hand I win. HAHA.

And guess what's inside this little packs?
ACCESSORIES!
LOTS OF ACCESSORIES which he specially ordered online weeksssss ago!
This was the first one I open and it's a ring which says "LOVE".
I wanted to buy this online and he actually got it!
The only problem is...
It's superrrrr small!
Small enough to fit only my last finger.. :((
Another ring with heart shapes and a dangling star pendant.
Yaya says the theme of his surprise is LOVE & HEARTS.
HAHA.
And yes, this ring fits only my small finger.
Below is a ring that's very me.
Bling!
And this one fits any finger as it's stretchable.
HAHA.
I kinda like this one below as well.
Best, I think I can wear it on other fingers!

A VERYYY golden cheena crown.
HAHAHA~

Another heart one.


I kinda like this one below quite a lot.
Best, it only fits my last finger, again.
Guess, my last fingers are gonna be very busy wearning these rings.


Next, this pair, I like, alot!
Cos I bought the silver pair too!
YAY! Now I have two of the same kind.
MUAHAHA.
Yaya said, "WHA LAO!" when I told him I've got this. HAHA.

He said he thinks this pair is very nice.
I think so too.
Photo does no justice la.
Been wanting to get this too!
Yaya says there's suppose to be a pair of "NO", but for some unknown reasons, it's missing!

Ok, something that I won't get, but kinda me.
Strawberry ice cream!

Yaya knows that I've been liking the gingerbread man soft toy from "Universal Studios".
So......

He says he got me this cos I like strawberries.
But BB, this is cherry! HAHA.
-_-"

After taking up quite alot of time to unwrap the above accessories, here comes another surprise that I SUPERRRRRR LOVE!
TOTALLY~!

It came in the form of very thick envelope.


And I saw the words..
"BIRTHDAY"
Hmm? Whose birthday?
And this silly boy says it's a belated birthday card, cos "all I had" was ths Thailand shopping trip.
Seriously, that's sooooo enough my dear.

But this isn't the end..
Look at how special this card is?!
I superrrrrrrrrrr love!
BB says he bought this for several reasons.
1. Cos I told him I don't want flowers and he feels that this looks like a bouquet of flowers when burst open.
2. It's superrr special (cos I love SUPERRRR BIG CARDS)
3. It's bear and there's lots of glitter which I love.
Totally, I love it!


Next, he told me to no harbour too much hopes.
They're all wrapped up too.
HAHA.
And look, it's his breakfast bar which I've been eyeing on for a long time!
He's giving it to me cos he wants me to have them before going to gym in the morning. =)

YUPI sweets!
He says I confirm like them, cos I was the one who bought these, but left it in his bag and cleanly forgotten bout it.
Wrapped up too. Can you believe it?

Another highlight of the day!
This ultimate pretty box which he "DIY- built" himself!
Guess what's in it?

He even bought these pretty stuff to put into the box!

First item from the box:
"Anti Lady Killer"
Reason behind buying this is cos sometimes he doesn't accompany me to my doorsteps (when it's late) and he want me to be free from some kuku people (in his views, bangalaS).
So, this is supposed to be for my self protection.
I'm kinda shocked by his thoughtfulness.
Next, shaver.
Very -_-" I know.
He bought this cos it says I won't get hurt while shaving or something.
He doesn't want me to get hurt, yes.
HAHA.
Next up, a device to remove dead skin on feet.
He knows I love to mani / pedi, but for pedi I needa go to the professionals cos of my dead skin.
So, he specially got me this!
Something which I've been eyeing on too..
Fringe pad!
Simple.
He doesn't like my look with hairband.
He thinks I'll look nicer with this, at home.
I was unwrapping the wrapper for this and I read the words..
"Monkey Nail Dryer"
And I went "OH OH!".
Cos, I bought this yearssssss back!
HAHAHA.
But I told him, now I can dry 2 hands with 2 monkeys!
The little story behind this dryer is that he ordered this weeks back, but it took like very very very long to come! So, he was very worried that this would be left out of the many surprises.
He had to call the seller to chase after it and when it was raining when the postman delivered this. Hence, the crumpled box.
Next, he introduced this present as one of the most expensive and the highlight one.
I was like... "WTH is this?!"
I've never seen or wanted this.
Then he told me to off the lights.
It's a light stick!!
He must have known I loved light sticks / glow sticks!
And I'll get real excited seeing this!
And I did!
I tell you! It can display ANYTHING!
So, I'll use this to support yihao!!!
HAHAHA.
Next up, he handed me these two stuff.
Every single little thing's wrapped up btw!

And...
I said..
"OH BB! I like this alot alot alot! So, I also bought this pair online!"
WAHAHAHA!
Then, here came this box.
A heart shaped ring box.

Guess what's inside?!
This apple ring which will send chills down the spine of Shonia, Glenn & I!
HAHAHAHA!
Next up, yaya says this is the last present. No more.
Then he took out this really nice box!
I superrrrrrrrr love!
It's just so me!
Pink, purple, heart, love, glitters!!
And it shows the colourful streamers which I really love as well and a card!
Guess what's in it?!

It's the "self-cam" mirror for my polariod!
The card says..
"I know you've been eyeing on this for very long but don't bear to spend the money to buy it. So, here it is. I hope you like it."
Yes, I superrrrr do!
And this small thing is really expensive!
Just this little piece costs almost $25 can?!!!
And yes, I really love it!
But now, I'll have to remove my crystals or it won't fit in.
And here's a summary of all my surprise presents!!!
Accessories all kept in one little packet (beside monkey).
Alot alot alot huh.
Besides the above, he made a mini video to commemorate this occassion.
It's a collate of our videos, from then to now, with 《我爱他》as background music (my exclusive ringtone he picked for me).
This was extremely touching cos he specially bought the software to make the mini video and had to learn how to use it.
And due to sooooo many presents, we had to bike 2 big bags home!
And BB says that he initially planned to stuff this all into my Burberry bag as a BIG BIG surprise. But, he hasn't been able to meet up with his friend to collect the bag.
So, he feels that it's imperfect.
Also, as he just took his car practical test for the fourth time, he thought that he would be able to pass. and he wanted to pass badly. So, he would be able to borrow his uncle's car and send all these presents and I to Marina Barrage.
He thought of it as a romantic surprise.
So, this contributed to his sadness for failing his car test.
But, even without Marina Barrage, without the Burberry bag, I thought these are all so so so more than sufficient. It feels like a dream. How could such things ever happen to me? These surprises and thoughtfulness and effort can only be seen in the non existing idol drama relationships isn't it?
All just because we know we've to make this 5th year a memorable one.
I'm grateful.
Very.
I appreciate.
Alot.

And when I reached home, trying to dig for my camera in my bag, I found this:




A LOVE LETTER!

I've always beeen very anal about not receiving love letters in the past.
Not anymore.
But, this seems like a dream surprise.
Cos he wrote 4 pages long!

You must be thinking, what good have I done to deserve such a good man right?
Just a pair of surprise tickets for 吴宗宪 康康 小钟 《三大难高音》concert.
And this sweet boy says his present can be left after I find a full time job.

Seriously, I don't know how to react.
Neither do I know how to tell you how much I appreciate these BB.
I can see your effort.
I see your thoughtfulness. Every single bit of them.

I really appreciate, alot alot alot.
And like what you say, I do hope we can be together, forever.
Let's work hard towards this common goal.

Lastly, thank you BB.
I love you. =)

Oh, btw, our anniversary celebration isn't over yet.
Cos bb's bringing me to the ZOO ZOO ZOO tomorrow!
YIPPIEEEE~

No comments: