Sunday, October 03, 2010

Just an add on.

I forgot to mention bout these. Those beautiful boxes, wrappers, packagings are specially selected by Mr Ho at many different places.
We were working at Orchard on one of the Saturdays. After that, we took a train to Dhoby Gaut and I circle lined back home. He was supposed to head home too. But I called him after 1.5 hours and he didn't pick up. As usual, I called his sis and she said he went Daiso.
He picked up after several tries and giving excuses like he went out to PS to pee and for dinner, cos he's very hungry.
According to him, I made a nasty comment like.. "Wa. You very fat leh. Keep eating."
In fact, he was at Daiso busy shopping for my stuffs.
I know I know. I'm guilty already.
SORRY BB! Please forget bout this and forgive me k? Haha.

No comments: