Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I wanna be like my friend, Wan Zhen.

By now you guys should know that I basically own the best friends (one can ever have) in the whole wide world right?

I specially wanna be like one of my angels, WanZhen. Her selfless and humble character inspires me, alot.

We're always on her mind no matter what. She's always trying to gather and meet up her two useless girlfriends, even though she's the busiest of all.
She has the most stable income of us all. Thus, always treating us to good food even when we're supposed to go Dutch.
Not only does she love us, but our families as well. Her gifts are often for MY FAMILY & I.

I often hope that I can get a full time job soon, so as to let my parents and grandma lead a better life. On top of that, I'd love to give my dear friends a treat now and then, presents occasionally or during festives.
This sounds like I'm kinda a good friend too huh?

No comments: