Everyone's heard of this saying- 希望越大,失望越大。
Nowadays, I no longer anticipate for my romance.
I allow nature to take its course.
And apparently, I became a happier person filled with love.
Career.
Just as I said, two years back I decided that DJ is gonna be my lifetime career.
Now, things changed.
It's not that I no longer love radio.
It's not that I no longer have passion for radio.
I do. Plenty.
Comaprable to anyone else or even more than them.
I love this job, totally.
I place it on my first priority in life.
I care so much about this job that I often have nightmares about it.
No, I'm not kidding.
I always have dreams that I'm late for work, I err on air, etc.
So much so that even if I only had to be on air at 4pm, I reach at 3pm or earlier.
I treasure every single time that I get to go on air.
But so?
Life has never been fair.
I don't fight and I don't snatch.
All I want is to do what I like.
Am I wrong?
Great.
Life turns harder as age increases.
希望越大,失望越大。
Now that I know chances are slim, I no longer wish to anticipate.
I'm sorry if I disappointed many of you.
Still, I thank you for the utmost support I received.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment