My apologies, if you've been here to check out regularly.
HAHA.
Anyways...
Have there been times where you really really feel happy for your friend(s)?!
I have.
Many times.
When Yihao got into SQ.
When Shonia broke up with her stupid bf.
When WanZhen finally gets some quality time and holiday with Jeb.
When Glenn is forever working so hard and slowly realizing his dreams.
When Zilei opened her 'hanger'.
When Melvin sent in his resume.
Have there been times when you really can't help but feel so so so proud of your friends?
I have.
Regularly. Often. Always.
Friends take up a lot a lot of me.
I am happy to have them as my guardian angels who are always by my side.
Thank you all my dears.
OH.
The main point of this post is not so much about friends.
Is more about me having a friend who freaking got into the TOP 20 of <才华横溢出新秀2010>!
Yes.
LAI YIHAO that is.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee give him your utmost support when the competition officially starts huh!
Join his fanclub (coming soon!) and go down on site to support when necessary k?!
THANK YOU in advance!
WOOHOO~

No comments:
Post a Comment