Saturday, May 01, 2010

HELLO FROM OKLAHOMA CITY!

Firstly, according to my time, now is a Friday night.
I'm 13 hours behind you guys.
We've been here for 7 days and this is the first time I'm updating my blog.
And here's an official BIG HELLO from Oklahoma City!

Life here isn't exactly exciting because we've to board the bus and head for school every 8.30am.
But everyday is definately full of laughter and juicy gossips thanks to my room mates.
Joanne's cunning ideas.
Glenn's occassional anger and funniness.
Lionel's whining and childishness.
Zilei's everything.
They are the reasons to why this trip is fun and meaningful.
It's just a pity that Zilei decided to not join us for the remaining 3 weeks.

I feel like admitting that I've been emoing.
Even this instant.
I can't help but miss my home.
Miss my LaLa.
Miss my friends.
Well. Basically everything but the hot sweaty weather.

Still, it's the fact that I've sooooooo many days left to endure and go through.
Even though..
I know I will feel sad when I've to leave USA.
This sucks.
It's an irony that I always have in me.

Well. On a happier note, we went through loads of funny stuff.
We've been very paranoid about "safety" ever since we reached here.

1. We went to a supermart with Lionel wearing berms. Many took note of his VERY attention grabbing "Mother Mary" tatoo and started talking to him. One of them whom he attracted is definately a psycho. He called himself Jesus and said he was in a gang bang and all shit. This really scared us big time.

2. There's this guy called JQ in my class whom everyone always mock at. These days, he doesn't seem to be his usual self. Hence we came up with the conclusion that one of these days he will kill those who bullied him and us. Finally, himself. He is really getting more and more freaky as days pass.

3. Because of JQ and weapons being legal here, we became ultimate scaredy cats. There was this day when we felt someone throw something on our window, our thoughts went really wild. Glenn pictured JQ standing outside our home, playing guitar (he likes Zilei btw) and finishes the song by taking a gun out, pointing at us. HAHA. It ended up being these 2 guys who weren't sure of our room number and they wanted to test water first.

4. Today, someone knocked on our door again. It took so long before Lionel and I stepped forward to check it out. And yes, it was them again. HAHA.

Just some funny stuff to commemorate my teeny exciting life in OKC though. The truth is that 3/4 of our time is occupied by chilling and gossiping. HAHA.

Anyway, Dallas SHOPPING TRIP is just tomorrow. Hope that things are really cheap.
*Anticipate*!


CIAOss.

No comments: