Hello peeps.
My apologies if you've been constantly coming back to check for my updates.
Cos, life here is so slack that I do not feel like updating at all.
Another thing is that, I haven't uploaded any other photos to share.
So sorry!
Anyway, this is gonna be my last week here at OKC and we will be heading to Arizona next Sunday! With that, we've been constantly making full use of time! We've been to strip clubs and even clubs like Coyote Ugly. Hgh high high! And yesterday was spastic because apparently I was high and did many nonsenstical stuffs. HEHE.
Memories!
And, we eating here is so expensive. One normal meal normally starts from US$7. This sucks, especially when you pay so much for unhealthy food. Fastfood is cheap though. But we try to avoid eating that as we watched a video in class and those are seriously CRAP food. So, fat fat fat!
Alright. I don't know what else more to say.
Good night! =)
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment