Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sadness.

My heart aches so much at the thought of leaving tomorrow. I so feel like stopping the time and that I don't have to go.

My family. Everyone is so worried about me, about the trip. I feel so bad. Grandma's celebrating her 70th birthday on 17 May. Yet I'm all alone, away. I so wanna celebrate and chip in for her dinner too.

My yaya. My biggest worry and fear. I feel so bad for leaving him all alone here for 1.5 months. The last time when he went shanghai for 5 days, I cried like there's no tomorrow. And ever since, he brings me along everywhere. I fear not being able to contact him. I fear that he'll be lonely and yet doesn't know how to call his friends. So, please date him out people. Thank you. I feel lost, leaving you behind, being without you bb.

This feeling sucks big time.
I hate it.

No comments: