That's because I've been really busy.
I have soooo much things to settle and cope with.
Anyway, I wanted to upload some photos and share some stuff.
But, like always, blogger doesn't allow me to.
So, fuck it.
I'm not sharing anymore.
Anyway, S.H.E was great!
Especially when you watch with the right people.
One pity is...
I've already bought the bloody $138 ticket.
Why are we still seated sooooooooooooooooo freaking far behind?!
I don't understand leh!
Haiz.
And I guess this is the last post before US.
None of us will be bringing laptop along.
But, iPhone do wonders remember?
So I'll update on twitter regularly whenever there's wi-fi.
Hence, so tune in to my TWITTER regularly.
And I'll try my best to update this place whenever I can as well.
Lastly, here's my flight schedule.
If everything goes well, I'll be back on June 8.
And if necessary, I'll fly with Yaya to Thailand on that very same day as well.
Otherwise, I'll be back to my sweet home.
Ciaos!

No comments:
Post a Comment