Friday, April 02, 2010

Just but another update.

Ever since I had Twitter, blogging becomes a hassle somehow.
Still, I will try my best to blog la.

Anyway, I was cruising in FB and I spotted my friend's sis's profile.
I clicked in and browsed through her wedding photos.
I was only primary 5 when I first met her..
Since then, she was already together with her fiance.
Well, they had been together since secondary school.
However, they broke off for sometime in between.
Still, all well ends well.
I feel very happy for her.

And, 88.3 JIA FM celebrated our third birthday!
Everything was good!
From the place to audience to performance.
We had fun!
And it was kinda surprising that the whole Dragonfly was filled up,
with many listeners still queuing outside even though the show had started way ago.
Apologies, by the way.

Oh yea, I loved my hair that night!
Thank you IVY from Phase Salon!

Just some highlights..

Yea, the only 2 PT PPs of 88.3 JIA.
And of course, the reunion of my guardian angels and I.
From left: ChengYao, Darryl, Melvin.
Heh. BB came with Kaining and Fabian to support as well.
And didn't manage to take a photo with Yihao and Glenn, as they were in the crowd.
Big Thank You!
This is ShiHan, hosting 5PM - 8PM with DeJiang daily.
She said that she's very touched to see Darryl and my 'accomplishments' today.
Well, she was full of praises for me. (*paiseh*)
Thank you!
Lastly, you must have seen her if you watch TV early enough.
YouYi from Channel 8's 早安您好.
And yes, she was from 88.3 JIA FM.
She was telling me that she's proud of me, as she saw me progress from zero.
HAHA.
Cos, she remembers me wayyy back from the VERY first audition
of Campus Reporter at Jurong Entertainment Centre.



I'm not being boastful of the compliments I received.
I just feel touched that there are people who recognizes my hard work.
And most importantly, they are willing to share their thoughts with me.
Telling me about my growth and how well I did.
I see DJ-ing as my lifetime career and I do hope that there's a path waiting for me out there, somewhere.

Dear God, thank you for all the love and care you've been showering.

No comments: