Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a small world, afterall.

I'm on my way to school now, forgoing my Korean video to type this, because it's funny. Hahas.

Ok. When I work in Singapore Pools, I tend to chit chat with people there, non stop. Haha! And so, I've many chit chat buddies there. This story basically revolves around LC and J.

I was working with J yesterday and there was also this female colleague sitting next to him. We were talking and suddenly J said, "oh. She was also from Pasir Ris Sec. You wanna ask if she knows your bf and his friends?"
FYI, both LC and J belonged to yaya's sec sch. So I was like.. "Oh, but which batch was she from?" And J told me that she's only 20 this year.

Kinda sure that she probably wouldn't know yaya or his friends, I asked her if she knows Bing Wang. She said no. Even more certain with my assumption, I said, "how about Wee Keong, I suppose he should have been more popular." Then she said "ya, I know him. He was kinda hot back then." Hahaha! And so she knows one of yaya's friend. Getting more excited, I continued asking. It turned out that she knows Garry, Yong Jie & Raymond.

After that, here comes the twist of my story. I asked her, "Do you know Jun Jie?" She thought for a little while and said no. I was thinking, so YayA wasn't as well known as Wee Keong afterall.. HahA. Then I asked. "Or do you know Darren?" This time, her reaction was different. She gave out a small laugh and said yes. Then, her phone rang. I was like so excited! I couldn't wait to probe more..

I all the while knew that yaya had an "ex" in sec sch whom he dated for fun. Those not counted as relatinship one. And so, in my mind I was thinking if she would happen to be the girl. But it was just a random thought, knowing about the small probability. And so, she hanged the phone. Before I asked anything, she told us, "Darren is my ex leh". My heart rate increased instantly! Haha. I was thinking, she can't be the girl who wrote the love letter to yaya right? So I asked if we were talking about the same Darren.
She said, "Oh, is he fat fat one?" Oh yes, tick.
Then I asked, "What's his surname?" But she didn't know.
And here comes the crucial question.
"Do you know where he stay?" and she said, PUNGGOL! Hahahahaha..

The truth is out.
She is his ex girlfriend and they dated for THREE days.
And throughout the chat, she thought that I'm just his classmate from PRSS. Hahahaha! And finally when she realised that I'm his current girlfriend, she was shocked!!! Hahaha. And I was like. "don't worry, we've been together for five years and this doesn't affect us."

Though it's just a no feelings involved relationship, I feel weird to know that there is someone before me. Hahaha! It was dang dramatic la huh.

The small small Singapore,
The small small world.

No comments: