Saturday, April 03, 2010

My boyfriend, "默默".

As many of you may know, I will only be back from USA on 8 June, 0600h, my birthday itself. And the best thing is- my boy will be leaving for Thailand on the same day, 0800h flight. And so, there will be no celebration on the actual day.

The main point is..
He was telling me that he may have to take OFF today to celebrate his best buddy, Bing Wang's birthday.
So I was like...
"Eeee so unfair! Bing Wang's birthday can take off, what bout mine?"
Well, I was really kidding.
And he started harping about me agreeing to his trip on my birthday.

Then guess what.
He said he will be attending his best campmate, Poh Teng's birthday on the night before Thailand's trip. Cos it so happened that Poh Teng is turning 21 on June 8.
And so I said.. "Wa! First Bing Wang, now Poh Teng! Then what bout me?"
Then he said.. "Oh, shall we celebrate before you go USA (where got people celebrate sooooo in advance one?) or after you come back?"
Well, I said, "knn. Don't wanna celebrate la!" HAHA..

Then he told me not to regret cos he had already thought of where to bring me to.
And well, it's our local Universal Studio.

Me: "CHEY! I going to the USA one. Why should I still go Singapore's?"
MUHAHAHA.

Still, I know your efforts that you 默默-ly give, BB! That's why I'm blogging now. But, can we have something better, pleaseeeeeee.

I heart my boy who constantly 默默付出.
Hurhur.

No comments: