Sunday, January 10, 2010

To the people who care for me out there!

Ever since we got back together, I haven't been exactly updating my friends about how I'm doing.
I seldom talk about us.
I try not to.
I no longer call to whine even when there are times when I'm not doing great.
All because I think I chose this path myself.

This post is to let you guys not to worry about me anymore (That's provided if you are la =P).
Especially people like Melvin, Chengyao, Calene, Lionel, Cheewee, Shuling, Zhenxiu, etc.
And of course my very close ones.
Thank you for not been asking but just showing me concern which I really appreciate.
Also, thank you for the undying support you guys provided upon knowing we got back together.

Now...
I'm doing great!
I've been indulging in the much sought after love and blissfulness.


At times I feel that we've both matured through that break-up.
Because nowadays, we do not quarrel. We talk things out instead.
Whenever I don't feel good, I put myself in his shoes before making any conclusion.
When I understand, I realize his intentions.
When I don't, I ask.
When we know we are in the wrong, we apologize, hug and ask for forgiveness.
I think we are doing great with such 相处摸式.

Still, I tell myself that love and happiness can be achieved much more easily when I stay contented and not asking for more.
I think this should be the way right?

And...
Now I know that I am on his top priority list, together with his sweet family.
Now I know how much he likes to be with his friends and I no longer stop.
Now I know how sweet love is when you've found someone so great.
Now we think we can be together for a long time and maybe for the rest of our lives.


Lastly, I love my yaya. =)

No comments: