Monday, January 18, 2010

Because of you, my loverboy.

Firstly, Yaya, please! My title has creativity one. Not what "Hard Work", so simple one ok?

Alright.
I've been collecting the Doraemons that MacDonald's has right now.
And of course, Yaya's been helping me.
Be it if it's financially, or physically (Cos, he has to finish up a meal! HAHA).

For the pass two weeks', we purchase them on Saturdays.
But because Yaya didn't feel like eating it on the past Thursday (the day when a new batch is available for sale), and he had to book in on Friday morning, we only had a chance to buy it today.
Then, I heard from my colleague today that many places are out of stock for this week's already. I was like.. "WHAT?!!!!".
And so, Yaya decided that we should just go check out the nearest Mac.

Our first stop was Rivervale Mall: All sold out.
Second was this superrrrr ulooooo drive thru near SengKang swimming complex.
Well, all sold out!
At this point I was quite determined to not collect ALL anymore since we can't get it.
But Yaya totally insisted that we should just try our best to rackey more stores.
Then we headed to Compass Point: All sold out.
Next we went to Rivervale Plaza and guess what?!
They were left with the Dog and Yaya thinks that I should just buy it.
I manged to talk my way out of buy a value meal. HAHA.

Ok. Now that after combing 4 stops and we finally found a Dog, I was happy enough.
But my yaya continued insisting that we should continue searching.
So the next stop we went was Hougang 8 and... All sold out.
Then we headed to Hougang Point and well, all sold out!

This time, Yaya suggested that we should call nearby branches up instead of making wasted trips. And I dialed the Serangoon Central branch.
First try, GUESS WHAT?!
They are left with the monkey and rooster one!
Totally fit my criteria can?!!! HAHAHAHAHA.
So we happily headed towards Serangoon.
But when we reached there, they were only left with the Rooster.
So I demanded to see the woman who spoke to me.
And apparently, when I called, there were 3 monkeys left.
So within this 5 - 10 minutes of journey, they were all gone!!!
WTF right?!

So, I got the Rooster anyway and the manager was kind enough to check out other outlets for us.
She managed to find a Kovan branch which was left with ONE pathetic Monkey.
We reserved it and chiong down.

Finally, all 3 collected after visiting 8 stores.
Crazy huh.

Still, I really appreciate what Yaya did.
Cos if not for him, I wouldn't have been able to collect all 12.
Not a big deal to not collect all, yea I know.
But, it's yaya that I feel very touched for.
He always says that his love for me is often shown in his own way.
Subtle. So much so that I don't feel it at times.
But this time, I could totally feel it.
He knew how disappointed I was even though I kept harping that I'm ok.
Hence, he wanted to give his all to make sure i get them.
He thought of going Changi airport can?! HAHA.
Once again, thank you my BB yaya. =)

And I told him.
"See, you should just buy these 3 before today and give me a surprise what. Then we can save all these trouble today. HAIZ."
HAHAHAHAHAHA.


You see this everywhere.
"Sold Out"

Finally!

I'm so gonna have all 12! HAHA. If only there's pig!

And my poor yaya finally got to enjoy a meal after 8 stores. HAHA.


*****

We simply love to bully Jolene.
All because we (ok, it may just be me) really hate her!
So... Kaining managed to snatched her big Pooh (aka Pauline's papa).
And she stripped the red shirt off. HAHA.
Where's Jolene?
Crying and shouting like a mad woman in her room, as usual. =(

Finally we even managed to get her Pauline.

And she literally went berserk!
You know what she shouted?!!!
"救命啊! 不要拿我的 Pauline! 不要拿我的东西!"
Ok, she's just mad la. Literally.

Have you ever seen this side of Pooh? HAHA.
Naked!

And KN tugged the shirt over Mario's friend. HAHAHA.

*****

Yaya and I saw this white fluffy dog at Tampines.
I thought it was a Bichon Frise at first.
According to the owner, she's a cross Maltese x Poodle.
CUTE hor?!!

And as for the toy poodle, he belongs to a colleague.
The thing is.....
He has a pair of them at home.
PLUS!
They're a male and a female.
So I'm now trying very hard to psycho him to breed them.
If successful, I told him I'll purchase the pup at S$100.
HAHAHAHHAA!
He must be praying that they will never ever mate, so that he doesn't get ripped off.
Hehe. I wanna go his house to play with them.
But, Buona Vista leh...

Anyway, I am so disturbed by that bloody hairless cat. Fuck!!!!

No comments: