Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Exciting activities! MUST READ!

It's only been 6 days of 2010, yet, many activities had already taken place!!! Firstly, Sabrina (Zhen's sis) and Lawrenz's wedding! I was so afraid that I'll just cry out sometime because I can't help but feel touched. Ok, crybaby, totally. Anyway, I was the Mandarin emcee for the night and... Successful with not even a single screw or wrong word said. HAPPY! Really hope they stay so sweet forever and live happily ever after...

I hope the couple don't mind, cos I koped these from FB. HAHA. So nicely taken leh! =)

And of course, a meet up with my love, zhen! Alright. I know how body hugging the dress was and how fat I looked. Aiya. Nvm la. Who don't have a past right? I'm gyming now, remember? HAHAHAHAHA.


*****


And on the 5th, we celebrated Jolene's (Yaya's sis) birthday. Close ones will know my 1% of love and 99% of hatred for her. So, we did these stuff unwillingly initially. Until Kaining came up with this dang good plan! MUAHAHAHAHA.
Theme of the party: UPs and DOWNs...

*I urge you to take note of her emotions throughout.*

Firstly, we each wrote her a card. Content of ALL cards: "Happy Birthday. Sorry Jolene, I no $$$ buy you present. Next year I buy you 2 ok?"
We sang her a birthday song and she started reading the cards, with a HAPPY FACE!


And guess what next?
She dashed off from the dining table with a happy face!


And now, let me present you award winner of "Best Actress Award"!
CRY OUT LOUD leh!
Everything happened in a mere 3 seconds.
SERIOUS!
Trust me. She's good.
Mediacorp, please take action.


And within 3 minutes, she recovered.

Serious!
I was the photographer and I didn't miss anything.


And her siblings prepared her for another round of UP.


Her brother wanted her to not see a thing.
So yea.
Daylight robbery image + her "Pauline" (Pooh la).
Why Pauline right?! *Roll eyes*

HAHAHA.


Then, they passed her the presents which were all super nicely wrapped!


And she couldn't wait to unwrap!
Look at her happy face!
Then, think of her crying, 10 mins ago.
Yea. PRO!


First present.....
Watch out for top left corner.
Being an over matured kid, she knows her stuff well.
She didn't even found the 'presents' familiar.
She knew where they were from immediately!


Ok, still smiling.....


Good, maintain.


HAHAHA.
Yaya and I just finished the shark's fin.
Left with container nia.


Her own puzzle la.

Finally.....
Last anticipation, also gone!


And once again, may I present you the award winner of "Best Actress Award"!

If you aspire to be an actor / actress,
please refer to the "3-second Cry Out Loud" handbook..
WHOOOO~
And you know what were we doing throughout?
What else? LAUGH OUT LOUD la!


Cry liao, must emo.... =P
And here comes the first real present!
S$1 Winnie the Pooh pencil case from downstairs,
pasar malam.


And because of yaya's mum who's very concerned about her crying,
next present....
And yes, yaya hid it at his butt.
Monopoly cards!
There they go, started playing...
And throughout when we ask what present she wanted,
she only said... "Pauline de papa or mama."
Which meant, Winnie The Pooh soft toy.


Finally, Yaya and my gift...
WINNIE THE POOH!
It was super soft!
Kaoz, I also want yaya..........
Ok lor. Look at her!
HAPPY liao lor!



Look at her happy face please!
You tell me...
Do you dare snatch the best actress award from her?!
And please, everything happened within 45 mins!


CHEY.
I also want.......
Happy lorrrrrrrrrrrr!
HAHAHAAH, ilogical jealousy.


Finally, my boy. =)


And yes, she cried twice within seconds in 45 minutes.

Can you do it better than her?
If you think you can, please tag on my board.
I'll send her to challenge you.
But please.
Think carefully!!!

Still, HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY TO HO ZI XUAN JOLENE.

No comments: