Friday, November 20, 2009

My loves.

I am happy to have such good friends.
Just like my guardian angels, always there.
Call me a crybaby.
But I'm really touched.

Just one SMS, one simple action says it all.
You all love me.
So do I.
Thank you and I appreciate with my life.
=)

I often get misunderstood for many things.
Without further asking, you guys back me up like always.
Thank you.

With my guardian angels, I learnt to think on the bright side.
I laugh when I'm happy, cry when I'm down.
I do not hide.
Because I remember the fact that life is short.
I want to treasure all that I have.

Just like me, Yaya gets misunderstood.
Not often, but always.
Different from me, he keeps things all to himself.
Many times, he doesn't share.
Not even with me.
I feel for him but that's his choice.
Still, I hope there's this day when he opens up himself to all.
Because, sometimes, silence kills.

Now, I looks things from another angle and that eases me from pain.
And this is what I want.
"HAPPINESS".

No comments: