HAHA.
If you've ever seen Yaya dressed in this way,
have you ever thought that,
"Eh? Quite fashionable and good-looking hor?"
It's ok if you don't think so. -_-"
But I do leh.
Hehe.
Because, I'm the stylist la.
Below: "Artiste" Darren Ho
(Top & Bag from Thailand,
Necklace from Genting,
Watch from Puma,
Belt from 77th Street,
Jeans from Messy,
Sandals from Beetle Bug.)
If you've ever seen Yaya dressed in this way,
have you ever thought that,
"Eh? Quite fashionable and good-looking hor?"
It's ok if you don't think so. -_-"
But I do leh.
Hehe.
Because, I'm the stylist la.
Below: "Artiste" Darren Ho
(Top & Bag from Thailand,
Necklace from Genting,
Watch from Puma,
Belt from 77th Street,
Jeans from Messy,
Sandals from Beetle Bug.)
Below:
Artiste "SS501".
(Wonder if you remember that I've mentioned my love for them before.)
Notice Kim Hyun Joong who is circled in red.
His attire familiar hor? HAHA.

I think I'm kinda successful in copying dressing.
HAHA.
Don't you think so?
Just the sandals alone is already a success.
Plus the jeans.. WAHAHA.
Oh.
Actually the top which I bought from BKK is meant to be oversized.
Cos Kim Hyun Joong's is.
But, it turned out to be fitting lae.
What to do?
Still, I love it when yaya dresses this way.
帅!:D
Oh.
Please leave a note on tagboard to book an appointment with me la.
Charges apply. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment