I slept at 2 this morning.
When I was sound asleep, I felt my hp vibrating.
It was 3+am then.
I answered.
"BB! Someone stole my wallet!"
I only remembered saying..
"Huh then how?"
Well.
There goes a S$615 LV.
Fuck you thief!
I seldom curse at people.
But, I'm really freaking angry and pissed.
Do you know the story behind the wallet not?
Do you know how much the wallet meant to us?
Do you know that I bought the S$615 wallet with only S$620 in my bank account?
Do you know how hard I planned for that suprise, just to commemorate our 3rd year anniversary?
Do you know how careful BB was with the wallet not?
Fuck you bastard.
FUCK YOU!
Why are there just such people on Earth?
Camp is supposed to be the second home for all NS Men.
Yet, people in there steal things from their home.
What kind of logic is that?
If you can't afford to own a LV, well, accept the fact!
Why resort to stealing?
ARGH.
An insider thing we guess.He left all BB's cards behind.
I hope you will get convicted by the law someday.
Or, your whole house gets stolen another day.
Best, your gf also get stolen.
FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment