Since young, out of the three children, mummy always says i'm the most independent of all. I thought so as well and believe this somehow has something to do with me being the second child. Neglected, often.
Until i had you in my life, things changed.
I no longer had to be independent and needn't had to depend on myself for everything. No matter what, I know you'll always be there and I'll have someone to fall back on. These make me feel very handicapped without you.
That day I asked you.
"Bb, do you feel like my big tree? You hold on to the responsibility of sheltering me from everthing and you're just so reliable." You said yes.
"So in this case, do you feel that you've to hang in there no matter what? Because you have me to look after." You said yes and continued joking, asking if I'll hide under you when there're lightnings striking.
What I wanna say is...
Even lifts in CMPB are given a break during weekends. Moreover humans? We get tired.
Therefore Bb, you may continue being your big strong tree. Meanwhile, I'll try to transform into a small growing tree to ease your burden. This way, we get to support each other no matter what season or weather to come.
Just like yesterday, I know how much you hated climbing the bukit timah hill. Still, you went. Throughout, you were tired too. But you persisted there for me, knowing that I need you.
I'm aware that you've been trekking behind me to ensure my safety. Even if I were to fall back, i have you, this big fat worm as cushion. Haha.
Thank you, my Bb YAYA. =)
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment