Thursday, November 26, 2009

My luckiness..

I really feel my luckiness in life and thank God for it.
Every little thing counts...

Being a mild overweight from sec 1 to
the obesity today, I seldom receive snarls from people around me. And I do know how nasty can people get at mocking at fatties. The feeling sucks.

Most importantly, my friends in my life. Be it if you're here to stay or just a passerby, I'm sure we had fun. Because I hardly had to deal with sickening politics and am sure of your genuity towards me.

Last month, the worst days of my life.
I saw how my friends stood by me.
Some told me yaya's not worth.
Some told me cracks would only continue to crack even more.
Some cried with me while listening to me talk about us.
Some were really angry with how yaya treated me and wanted me to give him up.
Some wanted me to continue the way I loved yaya, for he will be back.

No matter what it WAS, thank you my friends.
Because when you guys knew we were back together, you all did not even hesitate to support me, support us. Even those who wanted me to give yaya up so badly last month.

Whenever we talk on the phone or thru the net, all you guys wanted to know was that I'm happy with what I have now and that I'm doing great! Lastly, that you will always be here no matter what.

Thank you my friends.
I know I've said these N times.
But I sincerely appreciate and love you guys!

Another lucky thing in my life is-
To have met and have you in my life, my BB yaya.
I believe you may not be the best boyfriend in this world, but at least the best yaya that I can have. If I were to list out your good, I'm sure you'll get snatched away. So I'm not gonna do that. The most I would say is what you just copied after me yesterday. Haha. "Honesty is your best policy." I thank God for having you in my life and hope that you're here to stay for good.

Also, my dream job and course is definately the work of God and wonders if luck.

I just feel that I'm grateful for all that I have today and I'll continue to "Treasure love and Love life."

No comments: