My memory is failing me, terribly.
But why?! I love broccoli lae.
And I know how stupid I am, but it's really worsening.
I guess there must be some hidden mental illness somewhere.
OH NO!
Anyway, the moral of the story is.....
I forgot to update the photos of recent activities.
Yet, I thought I did.
Alright, don't even try to console me by using the word "BLUR",
because I believe there's definately more to it. =(
OK! PRAWNING! With Yaya, Kaining and Fabian (Kai's bf).
We tried out the one in Pungol Marina Country Club.
For the first two hours, guess how many we fished?
TWO! = S$10 / prawn (S$30/ 3 hours).
WOW right!
Then there was this group who went home and..
They gave us a big fresh bag of C. HUM! =D
Therefore final results, 24!
We tried out the one in Pungol Marina Country Club.
For the first two hours, guess how many we fished?
TWO! = S$10 / prawn (S$30/ 3 hours).
WOW right!
Then there was this group who went home and..
They gave us a big fresh bag of C. HUM! =D
Therefore final results, 24!

Next was...
Bukit Timah Hill with no sleep at all after prawning!
HAHA.
And yes, we made it!
BUT!
The journey was fucking tedious!
And I told yaya to slap me if I were to think of going there again!
And yes, Glenn's planning the next trip soon.
BB.. How?!

No comments:
Post a Comment