I enjoy online shopping a lot.
Things are extraordinarily cheap and good to use.
The anticipation is just so exciting!
And I simply love to receive packages in the letter box.
It's just like I pay small money for the items and yet I get big happiness in return.
Upon receiving and opening the packages makes me feel as if it's Christmas, always.
HAHA.
Oh! It's more fun when you receive everything that you order at the same time.
That means you don't know what you'll get upon opening the package!
HAHA.
Things are extraordinarily cheap and good to use.
The anticipation is just so exciting!
And I simply love to receive packages in the letter box.
It's just like I pay small money for the items and yet I get big happiness in return.
Upon receiving and opening the packages makes me feel as if it's Christmas, always.
HAHA.
Oh! It's more fun when you receive everything that you order at the same time.
That means you don't know what you'll get upon opening the package!
HAHA.
Freaking cheap.
3 layers of nail polish, base+ glitter tip+ big dust.
And!
My not-so-nice sulpture.
=
S$30/- only! HAHA.
3 layers of nail polish, base+ glitter tip+ big dust.
And!
My not-so-nice sulpture.
=
S$30/- only! HAHA.
Though my bright pink sculpture doesn't suit my base, all thanks to the manicurist, still, I love my nails a lot a lot a lot...
My pretty nails just brighten up my day everytime.
HAHA.
If only yaya has time to go in JB with me frequently, I will have more pretty nails to share!
=)
But I bet he wouldn't want.
Because that means he has to wait for a 2 hours everytime while I'm enjoying the process.
All alone, slacking on the sofa until he falls asleep accidentally.
Poor boy. HAHA.
My pretty nails just brighten up my day everytime.
HAHA.
If only yaya has time to go in JB with me frequently, I will have more pretty nails to share!
=)
But I bet he wouldn't want.
Because that means he has to wait for a 2 hours everytime while I'm enjoying the process.
All alone, slacking on the sofa until he falls asleep accidentally.
Poor boy. HAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment