Wednesday, November 25, 2009

超级推荐!

I think S.H.E's book is worth buying.
Not only because I like them.
But it's interesting to know that they CAN write.


Selina's stories are less nutritious, I feel.
Very much of her. Jealousy, princessy, vain-pot, etc.
Hebe's writing is too chim for me. (WOW!)
Still, much of what she wrote make big big sense.
Ella's most touching and easily understood.
Can you believe that I cried a few times because of what she wrote?
Ok. I bet you can. Cos, I just love to cry. -_-"

The book is freaking thick. Worth it!
I've been reading bit by bit for days and.. the book just doesn't seem to end.
HAHA.

I would pick out a few points of what I think they said is SUPER true.
Then, I'll share it here.
Which means...
I've to read the book from scratch again.

Well, I'm just so free like always.

Anyway, JB today entittled me with PRETTY nails!
Which means, I'm happier because of that.
HAHA.
And... Cheap cheap buys from Watson's!
Plus cheap and good food!
I think it's only right that we earn big money in Singapore,
and spend small money in Malaysia.
=)

No comments: