Thursday, October 02, 2008

HAPPY 3rd Anniversary..

Yes, we celebrated our aniversary yesterday.

We watched Connected and it's damn nice! Must watch!

Then we headed for dinner buffet with LaLa's mum.. It's $38++ per pax can?!!

Not that superb though..

Anyway, the main point is..............

I planned 3 surprises and everything went smoothly!!!

I guess you guys know how hard is it to trick him and plan surprises ya?

Surprisingly, Yaya was SURPRISED! and touched la.. HAHA..

He didn't expect I'd suddenly be so witty and kept everything in the dark.. HAHA!

The following videos captured the reactions he had upon receiving the 3 presents..

I don't know why, but the speed of our voice doesn't seem to match the images though..

We went to Kiddy Palace once and yaya liked the gundam alot..

Especially the 劉備, 關羽, 張飛 & 孔明.

I only bought 2, but he had the thought that I bought ALL 4..

I didn't just flash out all the presents I had at one go, so that he would be a little disappointed and go.. "HUH! You bought this ar?.." Anyway, the main surprise is the last present la.. The first two are just appetizers.. HAHA..

First present of the day, presented @ 1353h..
A 劉備 gundam that he liked a lot...

Location: One of the outdoor balconys of Vivo City..


Second present of the day, presented @ 1653h..
The 張飛 gundam...

Location: In one of the game machine in Timezone..

Last present of the day, presented @ 1956h..
DEFINATELY GENUINE LV WALLET!
Location: Ellenborough Market Cafe of Swissotel Merchant Court..

*The 3rd voice that you hear belongs to Mrs Ho (LaLa's mama)..

HAHA. Hope you enjoyed the videos like I did! =)

Yaya just fixed this.... 劉備!

Well, think he completed it in an hour's time..
Didn't expect it to be so small though...

In fact, we took some pictures la.

But Steph's laptop just can't read the memory card, so I can't get it up here..

Will do it soon!!

No comments: