Friends are sooo important to me.
I know there is just so much they can do and the rest I've to depend on myself.
Still, I'm really grateful.
Thank you Chengyao.
You know you never fail to knock sense into me.
You just tell me the most important stuff in this world.
And the best thing is you guide me along.
You tell me what must I do when I'm really freaking lost.
You're just so important you know...
Now I know.
For the next 2 weeks, my life will only constitute of 3 parts.
Work (5 shifts!) + Study (Really must start!) + Friends.
I will try my best to not think of anything else, though I know I can't.
HAHA.
I try la huh. I know I can't anyhow promise now =P
Still, a big THANK YOU to everyone of you.
I really appreciate tonnes.
I survived 12 days without you BB.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment