Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updates..

Ever since you left me, my friends have been taking over your job.
They look after me, they date me out and they're 24 hours on standby for me.
They call me every now and then, afraid that I'm bored at home.
Even Wanzhen whose sooooo busy with her work has been planning to meet me.
I feel so touched and I really appreciate.


It's been 11 days.
Whenever someone asks.. "How you doing?"
I say.. "I'm fine." Because I really am; Fine but not great.
I think of you every second, be it if I'm at home or out party-ing.
I really miss you a lot.
I always wonder, where you are, what you doing, etc..
But I no longer cry, because I placed you in my heart and I feel you every now and then.
I tell myself that you are there. It's just that I'm not able to contact you..
And I see you and your family in my dreams every night, I wonder why...

Just how long more can I take it?
I don't know...
Haiz. Howww.

No comments: