I thought that I can no longer cry.
But apparently I can!
And I'm shocked by my own crying ability..
I know I'm a cry baby.
=)
I read a few of Keshia's old posts.
It feels so me.
The life with no YOU.
I remember praying for her.
And now, she has a sweet life with HIM.
I feel happy for her.
Because I know what it feels like now.
But I don't seem to be able to write out how exactly I feel.
I only know it's-
Terrifying.
Terrible.
Pure PAIN.
What about me God?
What plans have you got for me?
I'm sure you know how I feel right?
But apparently I can!
And I'm shocked by my own crying ability..
I know I'm a cry baby.
=)
I read a few of Keshia's old posts.
It feels so me.
The life with no YOU.
I remember praying for her.
And now, she has a sweet life with HIM.
I feel happy for her.
Because I know what it feels like now.
But I don't seem to be able to write out how exactly I feel.
I only know it's-
Terrifying.
Terrible.
Pure PAIN.
What about me God?
What plans have you got for me?
I'm sure you know how I feel right?

No comments:
Post a Comment