Saturday, May 16, 2009

LIFE...

Not been updating for sometime, yes, I know.
Been damn busy with work and school.
This module's really driving us crazy.
Advertising, not me.
I'm not even creative to begin with!
Luckily for Glenn, Joanne and Zilei.

I'm only updating now, due to bad news.
Firstly, I said I wanna get A for "Art & Our World" right?
I said I studied like mad kid right?!
And Fcuk.
I only got an A-.
WHAT THE HELL!
I knew how to do the paper lehh.
I know I didn't do extra credit..
BUT!
The paper had higher percentage whatttt!
HAIZZZ. DISAPPOINTED la.

Secondly, I'm on air now.
And, all because of me not paying attention, I screwed the news.
I implicated LL.
I know it's a OVER and I should move on.
BUT!
I just can't tolerate myself committing such error!
So, FCUK!

Ok, despite these irritating stuff, I'm excited!
Cos I'm gonna meet up my Pri.6/8 people later again!
And I heard there're more people turning up!
Soooooooo, 期待!

No comments: