My darling cared so much for me and yet I knew nothing about it.
I've never knew you had a blog with 'quite recent' updates.
I've knew you were proud of me and even had a post for me.
Until I came across your blog when I read Pearlyn's today..
******************
15.
thats the age we got really close. when we start to share lil secrets and behave like mad kids during breaks. going to water cooler to see you & baobei. been through thick & thin. from netball to friends. my lowest point in life, you were there for me. whenever i need someone, i'll always dial your no. and just cry cry cry....
after secondary, we moved on. next phase of our lives. different course. new friends and more challenges. but we stood by each other. i was so glad when you met your love :) even though we barely see each other, but we always have each other in the hearts. like what mich ang said "some friends you seldom meet, but will feel so loved when see each other. some friends you meet often, when never meet...just become different."
today, as jeb was driving. we tuned in to radio. listening to the voice coming out, suddenly i got so touched. i teared a lil, and told my baby how proud i am of you...
the only 1 among the 3 who fought so hard for your dream. today, you finally made it.
this is just the start, i am sure there's so much more waiting for you....
all the best.
i love you felicia.
xoxo
******************
classic - fel cried when i received my Os result cos i got D for english. i wasnt tearing or what. but she was practically drowning in tears for me.
be safe k. call me when you reach singapore. love.
******************
I was really touched.
What good have I done to deserve sucha true and great friend like you darling Zhen?
I promise more frequent meet ups and calls.
I lovee you as much too darling.. ^.^
OH! I had a new discovery.
I've never knew that the hair salon that Zhen's been working with Jeb was "Snip Avenue"!
I guess many of you must have heard of the cheapest ($2.80) hair cut in town right.. In fact they give nice hairstyles and real cheap chemical hair products!
Also, many branches at your convenience..
Sooooooooo, do support if you can!
Especially army guys like yaya.. Your heads no matter how you all cut also look the same one la.. So, go for cheap cheap one lorrr! :)
And girl I'm so proud of the capable you!

No comments:
Post a Comment