Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hideous Human..

I'm starting to hate people.
Through my job, I realized:
How hideous human can be when I don't even know them?!

When you do well, no one bothers to praise.
Still, I'm ok with that.
But, when you screw up, they can't wait to mock at you!
They will send all sorts of SMSes to attack you at once!
As if they are very afraid that they are not the FIRST in the Q.

Haiz.
I seldom receive such SMSes.
Today, I realized that my EQ is not that high afterall.
Cos, they succeeded!
They successfully demoralised me.

But, I will be ok sooooooon!
And I'm happy that I added a nickname for one of those fucker's number!
After much discussion with Chengyao, we decided to call IT (him/her)..

NOTHING-PLEASES-IT!

MUAHAHA. Why IT?!
These bastards aren't even fit to be human to begin with whatt.

No comments: