Thursday, May 21, 2009

TOTALLY Defeatedddddd..

Zilei was saying that she received 166 roses in total from her bf.
Well, the big deal is... Within 2 years.

I was like.. "Fcuk! Edmund's sucha bastard.."

HAHAHA..
I received like 3 for our first Valentine's and 11 for our second.
THAT'S IT.

And zilei went.. "HMM. Well, what can I say?"
And carried on.. "Oh. I received 99 for my birthday and ya.. That's why.."
"Anyway, he's in Aussie and have to make up for it la.."

WTF.
I don't even know how does 99 roses look like when bunched together mann.
Ok.
I know it's a waste of money and all for some stupid flowers that wilt finally.
But! Which girl doesn't like flowers, tell me..

Alright.
I'm jealous.
ARGH!

Anyway, this post is not used for hinting at anyone or what.
It's just to vent my jealousy..
HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA.

21, no plans yet. At all.

No comments: