Sunday, November 30, 2008

LOVED.

Bun died.
That's it.
He left me (us).
I always mention-
How much I dislike him.
How much trouble he brought me.
How much money I spent on him.
How much he liked to attack me.
How naughty and mischievous he was.
Despite all, I loved him.
Deep in my heart, I did.
I really did.
Trust me.
BUT!
I've NEVER really took his good into consideration.
So much for being sooooo adorable.
So much fun & laughter he brought me (us).
So clever my boy was.
NOTHING.
I took control over his life on 14 Mar 07.
I bought him together with Yaya, Regan & WW.
And I got rid of his body with my hands today.
I can't bear to.
And I don't bear too.
Bun Boy,
HOW COULD THIS BE TRUE?
So sudden.
I just saw you this morning when I returned home at 4am.
I called out to you.
But I didn't even notice that you weren't responding.
USELESS ME.
I took you for granted.
I know.
Still, I'm missing..
The alive him.
The smelly him.
The agile him.
The naughty him.
The adorable him.
I SIMPLY MISS.
I lovee you my boy.
Mummy really do.
I'm sorry if I didn't treat you well enough.
Still, at least you had Steph, Ken, Ah ma & Alas who really loved you dearly.
My dear,
please rest in peace.
Though you didn't live as long as you could,
but at least you did.
You had the healthiest diet a rabbit could have.
The most fruits and vegetables a rabbit ever tasted.
The love and care that we gave,
as,
you're our precious son.
Mummy will always put you on my mind.
OUR LOVE,
GOODBYE.

No comments: