Saturday, November 29, 2008

Laze.

I know I haven't been updating for a long time.
No specific reasons.
Simply didn't feel like it.

But, after reading K's blog,
I was motivated to.
Somehow or rather, I LOVE her writing style.
And I told her about it once.
She said, "I'm sure you can do it too!"

Sucha pretty.
Sucha perfect.
Still, where's her longed-for-mrRight, God?

She believes in Him.
She trusts that He will plan the route for her.
Me too.
But, can You not take too long though?
Friend, I'll be praying for you too.

I feel lost at times.
Very lost.
I don't know if I'm doing what I really like.
I wonder how long my passion can last.
If it doesn't, how?
What am I to do in future?

Still, I'm glad that I have yihao with me.
He never fails to give me the guidance I need.
The advice I need and the correct way out.
I love you, my friend.

Also,
I lovee you, My Yaya.
I love you, my family.
I love you, my friendS.
VERY great gifts from God.
Thanks, thanks so much.

No comments: