Friday, May 02, 2008

a Wow-ed REDANG Trip!!

I went Genting on the 25/04 to 27/04 and Redang on the 27/04 to 30/05. But I haven't got the pictures from Yaya yet, so I'm gonna update on the Redang trip first..
The bus journey to Trennganu took us 10 hours and an extra 1 hour of boat ride to Redang. Anyway, I was supposed to reach Singapore on 27/04 at 8.30pm after Genting. There was some jam going on and end up I had to take a bus down to Golden Mile alone. Managed to take the bus to Redang at 10.30pm sharp. Reached Redang at 11am the next day..

Ok. On our first snorkel trip, we kuku-ly wore the live jackets down and end up we had so much difficulty swimming in the deep sea and taking pictures that requires us to swim at least 3m down... Well, with the help of the guy, we did it!!
Aunt Graace..
Aunt Graace with alimony (the coral)
Me with the alimony.. Fido- dido..
We 3 managed to swim a little down..
Steph's one and only pic as she couldn't really equalise herself without bubbling.. End up with not v nice pics..
MARINE PARK!!! Life vests OFF!!!
We tried not to be so bouyant le..


Alas said.. Fatest mermaid ever!
Aunt Graace dived real deep down to take a pic with the eeeeeeel..
School of "ikan billis"! Saw twice!!! Real big group!
Nemo nemo..
Coral..
REAL squids!!
These are christmas tree worms! They're as shy as mimosa.. They hide into the corals when you touch them.. I've tried!
Bought these.. Cute ya?

V obiang check in..
Pool view!
Steph FIGHTSSSS against the sun with her long sleeves and pants plus her SPF 150 sun play!
Her sttire's reallly damn OUT~
The kuku life vests..
DEEP DEEP SEA...
Welcome drink.. Sour plum! Yummy!
After swimming damn far away in the deep sea in search for turtles and baby sharks!! But we saw NONE! Luckily we had our fins with us.. Poor Hasrim with none!
Trust me, we swam BEYOND the rocks!!! Damn far!
While waiting to go for 3rd snorkel trip.. We've got privileges to skip the briefing!
That was grilled sotong..
Ok.. Hasrim was real shy when aunty linda instructed him to take pics with us..
Then he overcome it..
And now he's damn comfortable with everyone around!
Aunty linda INSISTED that i pose like that with her..

Wanted to take pic of the blue sand that glows in the dark.. but just couldn't capture it..
BEACH PUB!
We had drinks!! Some kuku had coconuts and 100 plus!

All of them REFUSEDDDDD to sing! Well, I had no choice but held a mini concert of mine..
The dico with minimal lights..


We're going home soon..




No comments: