I wanna say WHY I haven't been blogging for a long time since the last time when i came back from Redang. That's because.. My damn life in sgPools is too boring to be described la. And I was telling yihao today that I haven't tour this month. Ok. Don't get what I mean right? See` I went to Thailand on 30 Mar - 6 Apr. Then, I left for Genting and Redang on 25 Apr - 30 Apr. Hence, I went on tours for March and April.. So I wanna tour this month! Ok. *SLAP* Have to really wake up my idea la..
Anyway, it's past 1am now and guess WHERE am I now? I'm at the airport with Yaya!
Waiting for the arrival of his parents who went for a tour to Sichuan. Yes, believe your eyes.. I typed the word SICHUAN! They both went for a holiday and was definately alarmed by that earthquake. Yaya was definately damn worried especially after his mum called home to cry of fright. I mean.. Imagine I'm there now.. I'll probably just cry everyday and blame myself for going there in the first place.. Or maybe I'll just kill myself rather than being crushed to death by those buildings that collasped..
The good thing now is.. There're finally coming back today!!!! Seriously THANK GOD la..
Gonna go for a hairdo tomorrow.. Happy!!!
Ok, another random post with random ending.. Yay!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment