a WOW-ed Thailand Trippppy..
I spent like 3 or 4 hours trying my best to upload ALL the pics i captured in Thailand.. However, blogger apparently doesn't allow me to do so by hanging my whole window. And guess what?!! They saved NONE of the drafts!!!!!! I was damn mad can?!!! Imagine that you've been meddling something for hours meticulously and everything's like gone in seconds!!!! I'm freaking irritated la.. Ok.. Now that i end work at 0245h, I wanna try uploading the pictures again (tryin hard to be patient), there's this DAMN error that doesn't allow me to do so can?! Fcuk la. To Yihao: Can I not have my blog with blogger anymore? Can you move me to livejournal or whatever host there is instead? I'm damn freaking irritated!!! Seriously..ARGH~ Anyway.. the pictures below were those that I managed to upload in the afternoon and luckily i itchy handedly clicked on the "publish post". That's why I still have at least a few pictures there... Damn pissed off to do any captions!And seriously.. BLOGGER is no way user-friendly and I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment