Today was supposed to be the last day of work at Singapore Pools for Lala & i, while Yihao ended his on Tuesday.
However, Glorson (our sup) came up to me yesterday and told me to stay till at least 29 June.. And guess what?!! I gave in to his "handsome-wang-lee-hom-face" and said OK!!.. Haha..
*AS IF*
In fact, what attracted me to stay was..
G:"You know you can earn a lot for upcoming Euro Cup not?"
F:"Really meh?!! No lor.. Darren worked like siao but at most got 1300 only.."
G:"No.. Euro can get at least $2000 la.."
F:"That's only if I get to work minimum 8 hours per day lor.."
G:"Wa.. You need to so bia not? Okok.. If you stay I make special arrangements for you.."
Then.. My eyes brightened up instantly.. *Ting*
I mean 2k leh.. Why not right? Haha... So, I handed in my schedule once again.. Sian... Feel so useless to just have gave in so easily..
Anyway, Yaya's gonna leave me for NS in like less than a weeks' time...
I thought that nothing's gonna affect me and I'm not gonna feel sad or whatever shit..
But I was wrong...
Everything that we went through these years will be turned into memories for that first 2 weeks..
Firstly, we've never tried not talking to each other for more than 3 days... Why 3 days and not 1? Cos we quarelled and was having cold war la.. And that happened only once.. What if I'm gonna be in night shift everyday and I miss the "golden" period to talk to him daily?
Secondly, our highest record for not meeting each other was 1 week and tazz cos both of us were busy workin during the holidays.. And now?!!! Hello, we're like talkin about TWO weeks?!! The thought of it just makes me feel like dying..
Thirdly.. My life merely consist of yaya, yihao and my family.. And these 2 kuku-s are like leaving for NS in the same month.. Then i how?!! Am i like suppose to go shopping myself? And who am I supposed to call and talk to when I'm bored(when the 2 of them are like marching in Tekong)?
In conclusion, life's gonna be so not right..... And oh ya! I've to sadly waste time on my birthday and soon it'll be over.. And I was never wrong to say that I've been having cursed Birthdays ever since I was 14. Last year's was an exception with Yaya around.. And now, it's gonna be back to a square one..
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment