Monday, June 02, 2008

Date out with YaYa!

Yippie Yippie!
I went out with Yaya today!!!
We went to Tampines to have Seoul Garden's student buffet at $11.99++ each.
Ate till we nearly fainted there.. All thanks to someone who took soooo much meat!
Haha. He must be denying real hard now..
Anyway we shopped around to help digest a little and end up burning a hole in our pockets!!!

Bought this cute ice-cream pouch from CS's comics connection at $5.95..
We went to Bugis after shopping a while at Tampines cos I felt like getting a watch for myself and Yaya suggested going to Bencoolen as they really sell real cheap wacthes there...
Anyway.. Spent damn a lot at Bugis la...

Got myself a chinese book from Kinokuniya.. After discount around $12..

Have always wanted to get a box of fake eyelashes.. Cost me $15.90 for 10 pairs and glue at $8.95! (To Shonia: I found ardell at Watson's!)

Ok.. Here comes the most expensive stuff that I bought for the day....

1...

2...

3...

Bought myself a red one with gold rimmings around the clock...

yaya bought the black one with gold stripes and rimmings around the clock..

And guess how much we paid for the watches? $100 each!! Haha. Quite cheap for Addidas's latest model.. But cos it's leather, it may be smelly after a while huh? Haha..

Still, my heart's bleeding after so many purchases la........ If only someone will deposit a sum of money into my account tomorrow hor? *WAKE UP*

Oh ya.. Schedule for June's out.. And some kuku only gave me ONE slot for full 2 weeks of Euro cup.. Like WTF right?!!! Anyway, i called Glorson and he kinda settled everything for me by giving me slots for 7th June all the way till 13th.. I wanna make $2000 la.......

I wanna HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!

No comments: