Friday, July 01, 2011

THANK YOU ALL~

Haven't been blogging for a long time.
Thought that there's really a need to do so, to keep my memories afresh.

And so, yesterday marks the last day of competition with 933.
Having left 883 on 19 June, these simply means that you will not hear me on radio anymore.
It's really kinda sad, cos afterall I've been doing radio for three years.
Now, whenever I come across some entertainment news, I will think of using it for my show.
Then, only to realise that, eh?! I've left radio. -_-"
I really hope that this part of my life is just a break and not an end.
But well, what's there for me in the future?
God knows.

Not making into the finals doesn't make me sad or despondent.
It just makes me realise once again that humans are really ugly.
It's such a saddening fact.
Often, I hear from lots of people that such competitions are always kelong.
One good example would be Yihao.
Till date, I think he did really well for his SS competition.
He was really afraid. But whenever he stands on stage, he gave his all and very best.

I hope that I at least made you proud.
Though I was really scared and nervous (I don't know for what), but I tried my best.
I tried to calm myself and forced myself to have a clear mind of what I wanted to say.

Oh anyway, I just wanted to share how kelong was it.
We were told to select out topic when we were in the lift.
I was the last one to pick. And lucky me, I was given the ohso famous 锋芝恋.
When we went up the studio, we started preparing our speech.
At the same time, Jiafa thought that we shouldn't be provided with so much time to prepare.
Hence, papers were collected back after 20mins.
Next, they randomly picked the sequence of our appearance.
First was the china girl and I was second.

Prior to the china girl's speech, she was given back the info and had one whole song to prepare.
When it was my turn, I assumed that the preparation time would be the same.
But apparently, no.
I requested my paper from the promo exec when the song started and she told me to wait!
Just nice, Jiafa inserted another song in. And so, I had 2 songs before my speech.
When the 2nd (last) song was left with 1.5mins, she still had no intention of passing me the paper!
I was really pissed and thought in my heart. Even if she didn't wanna give me the paper, I would still present it normally.
But finally, peifen realised that I didn't have the info with me and she told the promo bitch to pass it to me.

I knew that I wouldn't get in la.
It was all written on the face of that bitch.
No matter how well I did, the outcome would've still been the same.
Al because, THEY DON'T LIKE ME.

Whatever it is, fuck it.
I don't care.

Cos even though I lost, in turn I've actually gained alot.
It was really heart warming to see my family being so angry with those idiots.
BF and family were really pissed and stood up for me.
Friends insisted on voting no matter how much they've already spent.
Aunties calling to console and understand more...
So, it's really a blessing in disguise.
THANK YOU ALL!!!

But once again, I'm lost.
Just what plans do you have for me God?
No Singtel, no radio.
What's left?
Please guide and I'll follow... :)

No comments: