Sunday, November 08, 2009

It's been 8 days...

I haven't been blogging for a long time.
That's because I don't know what to say, what to write.
Or worse, I don't know how to tell you about the ME now.

That day, I watched "The Sister's Keepers".
I cried throughout.
I'm happy that I didn't waste my hours watching the show for nothing.
And that's because I come to realise again that life is short.
Be it if you're happy or not, days go on.
So why not be happy?
Plus, I am basically nothing compared to those people fighting to sustain life.

Now, I'm not thinking that much anymore.
I cry when I'm sad.
I laugh when I'm happy.
I love you the same way I did.
But do you know how amazing you are?
Because you seem to have a remote control, taking charge of my emotions.

Oh!
And thanksssss to the people around me, I'm starting to exercise regularly.
Shonia and Yihao checks if I exercise everyday.
Glenn and QQ brings me to gym.
Plus the many out there who told me how pretty I'd look if I slim down.
HAHA.
I do hope that there would be such a day huh.. =)

*My whole body is aching from yesterday's body combat and power yoga.
Freaking ache I mean. HAHA.

No comments: