Sunday, November 15, 2009

我就是我。

I think you should read this.
Please.
It's not too hard, simple Chinese.

真正“知道”陈美洁的人,就应该晓得我的个性真的很
我说话很少拐弯抹角,相反地,常常命中要害。
就因为我太直了,所以我从来没有想过这会为我带来什么太大的问题。
说话常常不经过思考就无心的脱口而出。
就连得罪了某些人,我也没发现。

我想了一下,觉得造成那么直的我,你们也功不可没啊。
哈哈。

在家里,一家人,我们有话就说,有屁就放。
衣服,妆,好看就是好看。
难看就换掉,抹掉。
从不用掩饰一些什么。

在工作,大家都很好玩,都开得起玩笑。
你想想,对于Krystal 还有 Calene 这两个人的性格,我们根本就没有什么“不能说”啊。
所以,造就我有话就说,有屎会到厕所去拉。

在883,我想更不用说吧?
大家靠嘴巴吃饭,各个口齿伶俐。
我根本就是小case。我说真的。
和 Mel, CY, Darryl 混久了,根本就像家人了。
我嘴巴变得更贱,和他们说话聊天也无需避讳些什么。
我们用言语攻击彼此也都毫不留情。
有话就说,有屁就放。

再来,和朋友在一起。。。
Yihao, Zhen, Shonia, Glenn, Zilei, Joanne, Yilong, CheeWee, 等等。
我完全释放,毫不保留。哈哈。
为了我好,Yihao 常常会说一些不中听以及别人不敢说的话。
“你真的很肥你知道吗?! 大腿和屁股也大到不行了! 赶快去运动!”
我们彼此就是这样子。
那么直接,那么无需客套。

就这样子啊。
我变成了今天的我。
口齿伶俐,嘴不饶人,直接。

There was once when I was working, I was chatting with this colleague.
He told me that he used to score SUPER badly when he was in Primary school.
And his dad thought he was an idiot.
Then I realised that he did not attend Nursery, K1 and instead, started off with K2 and hence he couldn't catch up I guess?
He was born in China and came back to Singapore only when he was 5.
Having pure Singaporean parents, he said his mum went there to give birth because many of his family members are in China.
After considering much factors, I asked something very very....
Brainless? Idiotic?
I don't know how to describe.

I said..
“你是领养的是吗?! 其实你是中国人的儿子,可是后来被你现在的父母领养。”
My god!
I'm just soooooooooooooooo like that.
I didn't consider the fact that he may not like what I'm saying.
Still, I feel very apologetic for having said such thing.
Haiz.

现在我知道了,说话前,最好经过我的小脑。
话,可以说。
但至少要婉转点。
比如,与其说- “我很讨厌”,我可以说- “我其实不是很喜欢”。


Anyway, if I've ever attacked you verbally, or somehow let you feel uncomfortable...
I am SINCERELY SORRY. =)
I know I must not have meant it.
It's just me.
But of course, I hope you can accept me for who I am.
Otherwise, I'm still sorry.

No comments: