Friday, October 09, 2009

The third day...

I feel much peaceful today.
I went for a photoshoot, being the superrrr unprofessional makeup artist.
View Glenn's for the products!

I know I have many people caring for me out there.
I know I will move on.

Thank you Zhen and Yihao, I know you guys know how important you are.
Thank you C, I really appreciate.

I know how worried my parents are.
So, I gave mummy a big hug when I stepped in the house just now.

I will continue to cry when I feel like it.
Because I cannot erase the fact that we were once a loving pair.
Because I cannot erase the memories we share.
But just as I promised, I will learn as I cry.

I will stop myself from pestering you and I will inform my family not too.
Because I know this is all I can do.

Still, I hold on to the believe that you will come back for me, someday.
And I will wait, patiently, because I know I lovee you.

No comments: