Sometimes I really think that I will just go bonkers and develop some psychological disorders (HAHA. This module's psychology la). Definately not depression and anxiety ones though.
Because you know what?
I dream of you every night.
Sometimes, just a little. The other times, whole night.
I really don't know why!
And obviously, my dreams are not within my control.
That sucks.
Every morning when I wake up, in my head there's only..
"Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya.."
Then, I've to embark my brand new day, with you everywhere.
And the worse thing is, at times I can't really differentiate my dreams and my life.
It's like, we talk, laugh, hug, play like what we used to do, in my dreams.
The next minute I wake up with the sweet images in my mind.
And I've to tell myself..
"Oh, you've just woken up from your DREAMS! Remember, DREAMS ar."
But everything seemed so true lae.
HAIZ.
Anyway, yesterday Steph was studying in my room.
And we started talking about the toy poodle again! HAHA.
S: If we buy the dog right, where to put him?
F: What where to put? In the house la.
S: No, as in he can't be walking everywhere ma.
F: HUH! Why not? Of course walk everywhere la. Then?!
S: Eeeeee. Cannot! Got animal dander and the hair! Better tie up.
F: Huh. My poor dog has to be tied up?! What the hell you talking?!
S: Of course la! Dogs are always tied up what.
F: Where got?! Go out kena tied, at home also tied?! So sad...
S: HAHA. Then what?!
F: We can put play pent what. Like wanzhen's dog like that.
S: OOOOOOO. Ok ok! Good idea. Then when wanna play then take out?
F: Ya. Correct. But! Our house got no space for play pent also leh.
S: Huh. The walk in lor. Remove all the shoe racks.
F: Cannnot la. Later people see him cute, try to steal how?! Expensive leh!
S: Hmm (Thinking hard).. OH! The living room! Throw away the 2 sofas!
F: HAHAHA. Throw away?! You siao ar. Mummy will kill us!
S: Huh. Then how. The dog stay where??
F: In your room la. Anyway you not sleeping there le (*grins*)
S: No no no.. Cannot. Ok la. Living room good!
F: You really wanna buy the dog huh?! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
It was just sooooo funny talking to her.
HAHA.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment