Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our cute names..

I often easily get distracted during mugging time.
Food, TV, weather and most importantly, Internet.
Now my blog is one big distraction as well.
No no no.. I guess you are the biggest distraction la.
Nothing stops me from thinking..

I was thinking of our petnames..

Before we got together officially, I called you "LaLa".
And that was because you liked to 'lalala' in your SMSes.
After we got together, I used LaLa and everyone started calling you that when talking to me about you.
Regan, Cheewee and even Bingwang used LaLa.

Then, I thought that LaLa was a little tough for me to use it for 撒娇.
So, I transformed LaLa to YaYa.. HAHA.
But, that became exclusively for me.
Only that irritating Jolene loved to say 'YaYa' to mimick after me.
And right after that, she just gets it from you. HAHA.

For you, initially you called me 'dear'.
Then somehow or rather, I started calling you 'darling'.
And you, as a fat copycat, followed after me and changed your pet name for me to 'darling'.

Following, I suddenly had this urge to call you "baby" because I thought you felt like one.
So, I started calling you "baby"..
Then, there was this day when we were opposite the Safra bus-stop, going to Simei's Pet Safari (I think) and you were joking around with me.
You said.. "我是BB Ho,你是BB Q.."
You didn't complete the Q in time, but I realised that you wanted to say 'BBQ'.
And we started laughing.
Because you didn't say that on purpose and the BB-Q thing just came to your mind.
So, for a period of time you kept on calling me BBQ.
I guess you thought that this name suits me to a tee and it portrays how fat I am right?

Then when we went for our Thailand trip, there was a SUPPPPPEEEERRRR fat pig performing Maths Q & A and it's name was... BBQ.
So, you started happily laughing and smugging away..
Probably thinking that I saw my twin huh?
HAHA.

You are just so cute la fat worm.
But thinking of your cuteness saddens me, quite a lot.

Well, back to mugging! =(

No comments: