Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little quick update ~

Ok.
Life recently wasn't exactly fun. It was a half fun I feel.
Exam over last Saturday, but essays due this Saturday.
And I haven't even started! 10 pages, just kill me laa!
So, when I was about to have fun, the bloody essays popped out in my mind.
Once again, "I HATE YOU LARRY COBB"!

Yaya's birthday over.
And, no presents, no special celebrations.
Just a little feast at Waraku and home steamboat!
I didn't plan any surprise, as he thought it was more practical to buy him something he wants. Sooooo, a new 3Gs iPhone when his plan is due in October then.
Still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA!


And, Kaining and I are superrrr in the Thailand mood.
Everyday we just talked about how much are we gonna spend and what we gonna buy..
So, hurry 26 can?!
Ok, if Calene sees this, she's gonna 'wa lan' me on FB again.. HAHA!
But, I simply cant wait!

School's starting tomorrow~
No longer looking forward to it...
Cos it's Values & Culture..
FCUK.
I HATE SCHOOL!

Anyway, girls, please check out www.thepasarmalam.com .
Dang pretty clothes at superrrrr affordable prices.
And, please advertise to your friends if you can! =)

No comments: