Friday, August 07, 2009

BEWARE: View only if you feel comfortable!

I burnt my right calf last Friday, thanks to PokPok's exhaust pipe.
ONE BIG PATCH.
It hurts like mad now due to the skin tearing.
I took photographed the scar healing process down.
So, view only if you think you can take it ya?
I mean it!

Minutes after burned.
Blsiter formed and whole scar loooks fugly like nipple!
It's a dang big ugly patch! No joke.
Look at the ratio of it on my leg.
Fugly.
I took this yesterday when almost all skin tore.
I know it's disgusting.
I can't really take it either.
The yellow patch's medicine, not pus!
So, no worries.

I only hope it doesn't leave a scar on my already-scarry-leg.
Cos, it's a dang big patch!
Anyway, exam's tomorrow. Like finally!
Can't wait for it to be over.
And, can't wait for August 26 to come, cos it's a FLY BANGKOK DAY~
Previously ZX asked if keen on Thailand trip.
And I said I needa save, so NO!
That's right. Everything's gonna be damn budget since I decided to go.
Hotel and food's gonna be on Yaya's mum, so, SAVE!
Oh, will be travelling with Kaining (yaya's sis) and yaya's mum only..
Yes, no YAYA but the two untimate shoppers! HEHE.
Can't wait to get there!

No comments: