Wednesday, March 04, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y!

Finally received my COACH Penelope Signature Wristlet.
HAHA!
Happy leh. Cos needn't pay ma.. And it's my first ever "really" branded stuff!
yaya's mum was saying yesterday when I was at their place.. "Jie passed you the coach le not?"
Me:"Never lehh."
yaya mum: "HUH! SOOOO long still never? Why? He intend to give other woman huh?"
I was like... "HAHA! YA LORRR!"
Hope I can really save up to spend like hell during my US trip next year..
Like what ZEE said, "I'm gonna eat bread everyday, so that I can buy more stuff!"
HEE.


Went CDC with Yaya to see him bike..
He was like.. "Was I awe-inspiring?"
-_-", No shame huh this guy?!
HAHA..
Anw, feel free to spot him in the picture.. Quite impossible huh!
(i think he's the one directly on the right of the 'no entry' pole)

No comments: