This morning, I cried again.
I know I shouldn't be so useless. Or weak.
But I just can't seem to control my tears.
I ended work at 0245h and decided to wait for Yaya to wake up,
so that I can at least talk to him for a while.
Normally, he'll just reply to the messages that I sent to him last night.
Today, I received his call at 0503h.
I suddenly felt the pain in my heart.
I didn't realise that he's waking up as early as 0500h everyday!
I've been talking to him for like less than 10 mins everyday ever since he went in.
That's cos he have to conserve the battery power, so that it lasts for 2 weeks.
This is the first time I hear the tiredness in his voice.
Usually, I always hear happiness in his voice when he picks up my calls.
Not today though.
Work's always fun with Ivan around.
His humorous nonsense and rubbish talks never fail to brighten up my day.
I was having my break with a big group of guys at the pantry yesterday.
Then, Ivan said he received a message from the Darren in prison.
FYI, there're 2 Darrens in my workplace.
Darren in prison refers to Yaya.
He read out the message to everyone.
And the message goes...
"Hey. Can do me a favour by getting everyone to sing a Birthday song to Felicia? Thanks!"
In the end, the guys didn't. It didn't matter.
I simply loveeeee Yaya for being so thoughtful..
In fact, I spent the later part of my Birthday in laughters.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment