Friday, June 13, 2008

HAPPY LIFE!

DJ training yesterday was absolutely fine.
Just that I still have to brush up on my Chinese as well as news reading.
The 4 other guys were SUPERB. (I'm the only girl)
In terms of chinese standard.
In terms of voice.
In terms of humorous-sity.
In terms of gentleman.
In terms of almost everything!
We clicked damn well and I'm just happy to have known them!!!
They SERIOUSLY filled my day with never ending laughters!!!
Next lesson's next Wednesday and we're gonna have dinner and K session after that!
Yippie Yippie! Looking forward to it..

Went out with yihao just now.
Went to PC Show and got portable chargers that works on alkaline battery.
I bought one.
For yihao to it bring into Tekong for Yaya.
And that rascal bought one for himself today!
Well, he had his own reasons, so, FINE!
We went to V8 for lunch.
Everything was tasty except for "too-much-salt-in-almost-everything".
With the damn cheap bill of $33.90,
we ate tonnes of food and nearly exploded!!!
People, pleaseeeeeeee patronise V8 during 3pm - 5.30pm.
Cos it's literally EMPTY and they serve food with lightning speed.......
Plus, 20% of bill!!
Hee. Perfect.
Got 2 more CHINESE books from Kinokuniya and only paid like $16+.
Cos yihao bought me $20 voucher as birthday present.
Saved $$$ !!
Dear friend, THANKSSSSSS and take care!!!
Then we went to get many other zabalang stuffs that yihao needs to bring into Tekong.

Off I went to work after that!

Gonna have a good night rest today!!!!

No comments: