Ever since we left Arizona, my mood has been good good good. Somehow or rather, I left my depression mode behind me.
I was guessing, it must have been the lodging.
I fucking hated the place we stayed at Arizona, that's why.
For Las Vegas, we thought we booked a HOSTEL at USD15 per night for each pax. Little did we know that the place turned out to be a HOTEL where 4 of us can stay together!!! And the place was somehow hot but awesome!
Then for Los Angeles where I'm currently at, we booked for a TWENTY bed dorm and they automatically upgraded us to a 4-bed private room!!!!! Of course, same rate for the 20 bed dorm! Hee. And I love the places where we've been too... Hollywood and the pretty beaches!
Like WOW right?!
Lady luck's been with us!
Cool!
And later tonight, we'll be leaving for San Francisco. Not exactly excited yet, unless I get to see the condition of where we're staying. Pleaseeee, let the 6-bed dorm just contain only the 4 of us.
God bless us for a safe and fun trip!
Ciao.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment